Loss of appetite, nausea, tiredness. Tested hypothyroidism and mild anemic. Why is this symptom?

Hi, lately I ve been concerned about my health. I started to experience a bout of loss of appetite which cause me to only drink cola and apple juice and eat potatoes and ice cream because I couldn t force myself to swallow anything else. Then I started getting other symptoms which worsened over time - moderate nausea, vomiting acid, headaches, stomachaches, inability to sleep at night, weakness of muscles and prickling feelings in them, dizziness, constant irritability , bouts of crying, laughing or raging without reason, sensitivity to sounds, light and smells, feeling tired, restlessness and jerking in sleep. My parents dismiss my complaints. I have almost null food intake, take a lot of drugs ( anti - epileptic drugs mainly) and I have confirmed hypothyroidism . and from the bloodwork it seems, a mild anemia . I suspect some mineral deficiency because I really have no clue as to what disease can it be. Please help? Amari
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012