Loss of appetite, joints and back pain, brownish spots on the body. Diagnosed with scoliosis. Any suggestions?

I have been feeling very tired lately. Very unlike myself. I have been getting more and morevof these light brown spots all over my body most of them bring on my chest back and legs. They are noticeably different from my normal moles . Alot of mornings I wake up drenched in sweat. Major loss of appetite , joint and back pain . Was just diagnosed with scoliosis . I ve been back and forth with the. Mydoctors for months upon months over all of my symptoms and still no real answers. My blood looks fine so they say... occasionally I feel like I m going to die my heart feels like its not pumping enough blood and is just gong to stop please help.
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012