Loss of appetite, back pain, disturbed sleep, fatigue. Done HPT. Am I pregnant?

I am 27 years old, and have 1 child, almost a 3 yr old. I have always had a regular cycle even after my child was born. I normally start the 20th or 2st each month, and last for about 3-4 days. In January, I started on the 12th, and went for about 4-5 days, it was pretty light in comparison to most months. I have been experiencing back pain , some fatigue (mostly at night) like I m ready for bed before my 3 yr old! I also have had a decrease in appetite , I can sleep for about 4 hours straight then toss and turn (waking up frequently) after that, I have also been forgetful lately too, like I forget what I walked into a room for, around my belly button area I have had hard tender areas for a day or so then it goes away, I can t wear any of my pants that button because they either won t button or are too uncomfortable to wear right now. I took a HPT this morning and realized it was a faulty test. It was one that would give a vertical blue line in the test window if i am pregnant. MY test gave me 2 VERY faint horizontal lines?! I bought another test box this morning on my way to work, I hope to take another in the coming days as long as my period doesn t start. I just wanted to see what anyone else may think.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013
Thanks for your query. If you miss your periods kindly do urine preganncy test after 5-7 adys missing period. And about your other symptoms you need a consultation with psychiatrist, I think he will be right person to help you out with non-gynaecological symptoms.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif