Losing weight without exercising. Is it normal or am I getting tense?

Hi, I am a 24 year old engineer from India. I have a condition. I am losing without trying. I was 90+ Kgs in January 2011. My cousin, 31 years of age, had a heart attack and that scared me off. I started my weight losing campaign by May 2011. I started exercising for 2 hours rigorously for five days a week. This continued for a time period of some months till October first week with all the enthusiasm. But there after i refrained myself from all fatty things and cold things as i suffer from sinusitis as well. I stopped exercising regularly and i exercised four days a week with just crunches and push ups for another four -five months. There after i stopped and till now from February 2012 till date i must have lost 10 kgs without any efforts. I sweat a lot even when i sleep (sometimes), or sit or eat. My body is a little hairy (more than the usual). Now i weigh 57Kgs. I look like a skeleton now. I am not sure what has happened to me now. Is it normal or am i getting tensed? Incidentally i had donated blood in May 2011 and since then i have seen the weight loss . I got a blood test done and all the stats were normal. On doing some ground work, i zeroed in on to two diseases, HIV contraction or Hyperthyroidism . Could you please shed some light on this and help me with my condition, doctor? Regards
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012