Losing weight rapidly. Suffering from diabetes and hypertension but under control with medications. How to check weight loss?

My name is CB Sinha. My age is 63.5 years. I am suffering from diabetes and hypertension . I was taking vogli M ( 2mg ) thrice daily for the last 3 months. For hypertension, I am taking telma H (40 mg) in the morning and amlodipin -5 mg at night. I also take one atorvastatin 10mg at night after dinner. My blood pressure and lipid profile are well under control. my sugar level also has been under control with HbA1C hovering around 6.5. However, the problem is that I have been losing weight for the last one year or so, but more rapidly during the last three months. My doctor at Ranchi has changed my medicine for diabetes to Janumet 50/500 nd I have been asked to go to the doctor for review around 10-15 April. Kindly advise how to check my weight loss. Necessary investigations have revealed nothing. Many thanks, regards and best wishes. ....... ..... CB Sinha, Ranchi, 31st March, 2012.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012