Lose temper easily, cannot control my child, feel like screaming loudly and throwing things. How can I overcome this?

Hello Dr. I am 33yrs old married women. From last 1 yr i am having some strange problem. I get angry with each little things and just get out of my control. I break whatever i get near to me. Most of my household items broken by me and now even i can t control myself for my 2.5 yrs old baby too. i just feel to beat him and sometimes even i do wen get angry. I know that it will hurt but i just cant help myself. I feel like screams out loudly or do some thing like throwing things or like wise. Before 6mths, i got calm don after some minutes but no a days even the day passed i m really unable to calm don.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012