Loose vaginal muscles post delivery, unsatisfactory sexual experience. Is there any home remedy to regain tightness?

hay doctor my problem is this i am a punjabi girl belong to punjab .i have 2 kids. i want to know can i make my vagina tight . because when us sex .then my vagina is so wet. and my husband not enjoyed with me . i am very sad only sex time my vagina is so wet not any time. what can i do for this plz suggest me . home made idea. simi
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Thanks for query,
Pelvic muscle exercise helps some what.Just hold your pelvic muscle like that (you have a urge to urinate but you are holding it) for some time & then relax it.This should be done at least 20 times in morning & evening.
You have undergone normal delivery or you have a ceserean.?If normal delivery then you may have lost some of it's elasticity due to over stretching leads to loose vaginal vault.
If it is due to delivery then you require anterior & posterior wall repair.
Vaginal fluid discharge during intercourse is normal phenomenon we cannot decrease it.