Loose penis, problem with sex. Used to get erection while masturbating. Impotent ?

HI, Iam 30yrs old and unmarried, From my earlier 20 s me started having masturbation and had a erections. Very recently me had a sex with my girl and enjoyed our love.... Suddenly from 3days.. My penis has become lose and Problem with Sex. My penis has become so loose that I am unable to have sex? my penis is quite small. about 5 inches. but my major problem is now a days I have seen that there is no erection . It s always very loose. I used to do a lot of masturbating previously.and now I m totally useless. . Last week I tried sex with my girl, and failed to even enter my penis in her vagina because it was so loose.I am very much afraid Do I become impotent? If I can t become a father, there is no need to live. Please help me giving suggestions. How I can I make my penis muscle stronger? Somebody please advice
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012