welcome to HCM
Your detail tells that you are suffering form IBS
in ayurveda we called it as GRAHANI .It leads to abdominal pain
and cramping, changes in bowel movements, and other symptoms.
You have do do following things -
1)Avoid foods and drinks that stimulate the intestines (such as caffeine, tea, or colas)
2)Avoid large meals
3)Increase fiber in the diet (this may improve constipation
but make bloating
4) take 1 tommato and 1 cucumber befor 15 min of your lunch or dinner
Start Following medicine
1) Ampachal vati 1 tab 2 times before meal
2) Kutajghan vati 1 tab 2 times after meal
3) Bilajeet avleha 2tsf 2 times after meal
4) liquid.Takrarishth 2tsf 2 times after meal
For total relief in IBS:
1. It is important to Balance Neurochemical Imbalance
2. To maintain mucus lining in the colon
as it makes slippery path for stool to pass smoothly and helps to control multiplying unfriendly bacteria in the digestive tract.
3. Intestinal flora is to maintain i.e. ratio between good and bad bacteria in the digestive tract. Normal person have almost 85% friendly and 15% unfriendly bacteria, whereas IBS suffers have more unfriendly and less friendly bacteria depends upon symptoms of every individual patient.
4. When everything will improve colon contractions automatically improves, result in improving not only your digestive health but overall health
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available if you have any further queries.