Loose motions. Taking probiotic. Increased TSH levels. Advice?

hello doctor, I have been experiencing bloating ,burps and burning sensation in upper abdominal region. i pass stool which is loose, 4 to 5 times in a day. I have increased TSH levels which is 8. I was advised to take sibofix thrice a day along with providac and folic acid for 15 days , but after taking sibofix for 4 days i started having stomache which i generally have if i take any antibiotic so i stopped and continued with my probiotic and it helped for a while. N ow i have same problem of loose motions . can you please advise.?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012