Loose flap of skin between anus and vagina, clitoris gets itchy randomly, not sexually active. What could this be?

Hello. There s a loose flap a skin between my anus and vagina . It looks like an extension from inside the anus. I just noticed it today, and I m not sure how long it s been there. It doesn t bother me in anyway. Also, my clitoris sometimes gets itchy at random times, why is this? I m 15, and I m not sexually active at all. Thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012
Welcome to HealthcareMagicForum

Hi..Zidane.., skin tags are some time seen embryological fusion line...
you need to be clinically examined only then the diagnosis will be made..

Take care..