Loose circulation in right arm, right thumb goes numb, started from first pregnancy. Suggestion?

Hi! I loose circulation in my right arm while I sleep. My right thumb goes numb first and is the last to get going again (which takes quite a bit of time to get circulation going again and sometimes happens as soon as I lay back down). This has happened since I was first pregnant back in 2006 and keeps getting worse. I thought it was because my large breasts were cutting off circulation and would go away when I stopped breast feeding. I definitely have carpel tunnel in both arms (worse in my right since I m right handed) that also started with my first pregnancy. What does this mean and is there anything I can do to correct/stop this on my own?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013