Loose bowel movement, had allergic cough. Took mucocyte and zomax. Having acidity, not cured. What to do?

hello... im 23 year old guy working in Qatar. Im basically from India and moved to Qatar 4 months back. Since 30 days, im experiencing loose stools everyday evening. it happens only once everyday evening. I had an allergic cough 1 month back and I consulted a doctor. He prescribed me mucocyte & Zomax tablets .I experienced this loose stools from the 2nd day i started using those tablets. I had acidity also while taking Zomax. But then loose stools are still continuing even after stopping those tablets. I shed around 2 kg weight within a month. I need help regarding this. Thanks in advance
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012