Look extremely pale, have visible veins in arms and legs, always feel light headed, dizzy. Anemic?

Hello, I am a fourteen year old female. I think I may be anemic but I don t know for sure. -For one, I am extremely pale. You can see the veins in my legs and arms. When I get cold , my legs and arms get this purple pattern on them. It sounds weird, but like there are these little lines of purple? I m sorry if that doesn t make sense. -Secondly, I am extremely skinny. I cannot gain weight. I look like a tooth pick. -Thirdly, I am always feeling light headed,dizzy,and weak. My mother says it is from low blood sugar . Even when I eat something sugary, I still feel the same. I feel like I have to work 10 times harder than others just to complete a simple task. -Lastly, at night time, my feet cause me so much pain. They ache. The veins in my feet throb,like if I sit up, I can SEE the vein throbbing and thumping. Do you think I could be Anemic?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013