Longer periods with heavy bleeding, prescribed famila28 brown tablets, progyluton. Why is it happening ?

i a having heavy bleeding more then eight dayz .last month i had them for twenty dayz doctor prescribed famila28 brown tablets and i recovered .but now in this month its happening again .she told me to take progyluton for a whole month. even if i get better she said to take them.sir r maam i am virgin why is this happening to me it never happened before
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013
From history it seems that you might be having Menorrhagia giving rise this problem.
This might be due to some hormonal imbalacnce.
After consulting Gynaec, go for 3-4 cyclical hormonal medicine courses for 3-4 months.
This will give you normal period, duration, normal flow and any discomfort during period.
Ok and take care.