Long term effects of smoking K3

Hi I am a 190 lb, 6 , 18 year old male. I do not take any medication, but i do drink once a week. I smoked a couple bowls of a synthetic pot called K3 three days ago. For the past couple days I have experienced random highs. I do not have to touch the substance and I will get high randomly. I can t focus on anything and objectives that take more than one step to solve are extremely difficult for me. I smoked the stuff on my senior spring break trip. I did a lot of it then, but i haven t touched it for three days. Do you know what s going on with me?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011
hi, any intoxicating drug or substance indulgence can result in temporary hallucinations which wears out in a few days. if it persists, you should take psychiatric help, thanks
Idk bro, also and i only smoke 3 really little bowl, but it was a bong.but i smoked like three weeks ago and i feel like shit, and i just confesed to my parents, so you might want to go to a doctor if this happens after a week,