I have Jaundice now, but cant stop myself from smoking and ganja also. Does these habbits cause any effect on my health ?

I have Jaundice now, but cant stop myself from smoking, and smoking ganja also. Does these habbits cause any effect on my health? I have Jaundice now, but cant stop myself from smoking, and smoking ganja also. Does these habbits cause any effect on my health? I have been smoking since last 10 years and started smoking ganja since last two years. I am not able to stop myself. Please let me know the consequences, especially i want to know as I have jaundice now..
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011