Long, heavy periods, painful ovulation. Had a ca125 test, showed elevated results, sent for referral. Should i be concerned?

Hi I'm 34 have four children youngest two and half , I had a ca125 test done six weeks ago which showed a slight rise I wasn't told how much , test was repeated last week with a higher rise than six weeks ago , now I've been sent for an urgent referrel should I be concerned??? The reason I was given test in the firstplace was cause of long and heavy periods and painfull ovulation, strangly enough I have had a very sore lower back the last week ,should I be concerned????
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013