Living without ICD's since episode of body rejecting them, do not feel arrhythmia. MRI shows minor damage, EP negative. Solution?

Cardiac - I have had 2 ICD s implanted (first above the muscle, second below). My body rejected both. Sever swelling around the ICD and large hump (almost broke through my skin) on my chest. Surgery found a very large amount of scare tissue from both. I have been without an ICD for 6months now. The 3 years before showed no events on either ICD. I never feel any arrhythmia . My ejection fraction is 49. MRI showed minor damage. EP study was negative. I have a very unique case. My cardiologist says no to a third gold plated ICD and my Electrophysiologist says I should get the third one. I had 3 years of moderate to extreme pain from the first 2 ICD s. What should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013