Liver, lung and bone cancer, on chemotherapy, radiation treatments, bad heart, coughing up clots of blood, tissue. Advice?

Hello My dad was diagnosed with liver , lung and bone cancer in May 2012 We took him to cancer treatment center of america in Zion Il., He is now on finished with his 2nd dose of chemotherapy and 10 radiation treatments. He has a bad heart that works at 30%. My initial question is he has been coughing up blood for about a month now. Last night it was a large amount and more like a clots and/or tissue. What should we do.!! Please help. My dad is 59 i am his daughter i am 29. We live in Dickinson ND. (Oil Boom Country) ANy advice would be sooo appreciated. I am an only child and i am so scared for my DaD.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012