Little white sores in eyes oozing whitish substance. Occasional sore and itchy eyes. Advice

Hi Dr. I have had a recurring problem with my eyes. Every couple of weeks, they become sore and very itchy. At first I never paid it much attention. I'd wasg my eyes and have them cool off but after a while it got rather irritating and a tad too frequent. So one day I lifted my eyelid and noticed little white soars that seemed to ooze a whitish substance. Around the soars is normally a dark pink. I'm not sire if its stye. I have tried administering tetracycline but tge problen keeps recurring. Whats wrong with my eyes?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013
hi ,
i need to ask you some questions first .
where are the white sores are they on the lid margin or under the lid?
is the white fluid frothy or thick pus like and from where is it coming .?
are you having itching ,discharge also since how many days?
are you having dandruff?
please let me know so that i can come to a conclusion.
take care