Little relief by taking Penicillin VK, advil for toothache. Increase of dose required?

I am taking Penicillin VK 500 mg for a toothache that started fri am and went full ache after flying fri night . The Dentist put me on above meds and Advil 600mg every 4 hr until mon 830 am appointment. Very little relief on and off (top rear Tooth) Does it is help to double up the VK Dosage and does it hurt to take advil and VK at same time (265LBS ,61YRS) Can i drink a couple of Glasses of Red Wine or Beer later?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013