Little amount of pre-ejaculate got in contact with wet spot on jeans during ovulation time. Pregnancy risk?

I have a question if I may be pregnant. My long-time boyfriend and I were getting intimate almost 48 hours ago. I had on blue jeans and underwear and so did he. I was on top of him but I don t think I ever was at an angle where his boxers directly touched the crotch area of my pants. Afterwards, from the angle I was at, I saw a stain on his boxers where his pre-ejaculate had gotten. However, he said it did not get through his pants since they were dry and there was no stain. I did have a stain on my pants where my vaginal fluid had gone through. My question is, even if that little bit of pre-ejaculate did get in contact with the wet spot on my jeans, could I get pregnant that way? Can sperm go through pants and underwear even if they are wet? Also, I know ovulation time has something to do with pregnancy risk. I am not supposed to have my period again until around January 5th. I got off of mine about 5 days ago. Do I need to go get an emergency contraceptive while there is still time?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012
Hello Good Evening,

Pre-ejaculate or pre-cum is the clear, colorless, viscous fluid that emits from the urethra of the human penis during sexual arousal.

It is similar in composition to semen but has some significant chemical differences. The fluid has found no or low levels of sperm.

Pre-cum is believed to function as a lubricant and an acid neutralizer. The amount of pre-cum emitted varies widely between individuals; some men emit none.

The vagina is normally acidic, so the deposit of pre-cum before the emission of semen may change the vaginal environment to promote sperm survival.

There are nothing to worry, nil chances of getting pregnant through the clothes.

Fertilization can not be possible through clothes, or without any penetration or actual intercourse.

Pregnancy depends on directly proper ejaculation of semen in the vagina by intercourse and during fertile period of woman.

But in your case pre-cum rubbed only on clothes, not inside the vagina, so very rare chances to get pregnant even if you were in fertile period, so be relaxed and wait for period to come.

Dr. Naresh Jain