Liquid bowels, burning sensation on passing stools, frequent bowel movements. Cure?

Okay so I eat a lot of hot food, and lately I have to use the bathroom a lot. And my bowels are pretty much in this weird liquid state.. And it burns a TON. Every time I have to use the bathroom. So to put it basically my butt is constantly burning from this liquefied poop or whatever it is. Anyways So I m looking for any advice on how I can control this and avoid it or treat it when it is happening.. So any help will be appreciated thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012