Lips of vagina hanging out, not sexually active. Causes and cure?

Hello,i have a problem,when i look at my vagina i can see that the inside lips are hanging out,ive previously seen a doctor about it before and all they did was test me for an infection and then nothing was said about it,its been like this for as long as i can remember,im 16 and i have never had sex or had any sexual experience that could of caused this to happen,please help me,thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

There is no cause for concern. Once you have had kids the labia minora tend to "hang out" and it is not a sign of infection. I hope this helps relieve your anxiety.

Take care and have a lovely day !