Link between masturbation and gynecomastia. Why are my breasts swollen?

I am 25 years old. In my case i am 100% sure that there is a link between Masturbation and my Gyne. Whenever i masturbate, i can feel some heavyness and discomfort in my Breast area, the discomfort stays for a day(this is happening for the last 9 years). In the last 1 month...i masturbated a lot, now the boobs appears to have become big. Even if i dont ejaculate, i can feel the heavyness and discomfort in my boobs while i am masturbating. I don t think it is due to the workout of my right arm during masturbation. There is some definitely some connection between Masturbation and Gynecomastia .
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012