Line under the breast, bubbles, rib cage bruised. Prescribed steriod med pack for tendon and vein. What are these?

Thank you, I have a line underneath my right breast , over the rib cage and it is about 6 inches long and maybe 1/8 to 1/4 inch wide, It seems to have some bubbles , It is visible when pulling the right breast upwards, and the rib cage feels bruised. I saw my primary care physician yesterday- she did not know what it is, and prescribed a steroid med pack, today I have two of those lines about 1/4 inch from each other- they feel like a tendon or vein , they are hard and do not cause any pain or discomfort when palpated.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012