Lightheadedness, dizziness, headache when talking. Tiredness, feels like lump in throat. Dark circles under eyes. Reason?

Hello I have had a condition for many years and can t seem to find any solution or help to this issue. I have an issue were if I talk for awhile (5 to 10 minutes) I suddenly start to feel light headed, dizzy and a pressure headache . I feel like a flush of heat, like a fever in my head and have to take deep breaths to try and not relax. My throat is sore almost every night with the pressure headache. asprin, does nothing to help. I get a lump sensation in my throat that doesn t go away until the next morning and comes back shortly after I get up. I always tired no matter how much sleep i get. i have really dark circles under my eyes and get sick all the time. i ve been on anxiety meds and they didn t really do anything. They did help with my panic attacks but not the talking... One doctor thinks i have gerds and post nasal drip . I ve been taking allergy meds but they haven t done anything.... is there some hope to finding out what this could be?? please help. thanks
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013