Lightheadedness, dizziness, burping, head spinning, vomiting, sweating. Scared

hi I am a 37 year old female. For the last almost 2 years I have been suffering light headiness, dizziness and excessive burping. The other day I was just sitting on the couch with my daughter watching tv and my head started spinning like the whole room was turning I tried to lay down and close my eyes but this did not help.I had to go in the basement because I was sweating like crazy and then I started belching this lasted for like 30 min until I finally threw up 3 times. I was so scared I felt like I was going to die, my heart was beating like crazy.It has been 4 days since and I am still very weak and light headiness. I have gone through every possible test.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012