Light pink vaginal discharge. Started antibiotic cefidinir for nasal congestion. Causes for symptoms?

Hi, Just about 5 days ago I noticed a change in color of my vaginal discharge . It is normally very colorless, however it has had a slightly pinkish tint to it these past several days. I started an anti-biotic prescribed by my doctor a couple days prior and I m wondering if this is possibly a result from that? The anti-biotic is cefidinir. I was prescribed it due to my severe nasal congestion . I don t have any pains and have not been sexually active in over 2 weeks.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012