Light pink bleeding, dark brown discharge, no major stress or diet changes. Pregnancy a possibility?

hi my period is very light (usually really quite heavy) pinkish an dark brown only when I wipe. been txt for two years although pregnancy I don t think is a possibility as my partner has extremely low sperm count and we are on waiting list for icsi . his count was just 355 altogether . my periods come every 28 days like clockwork not overly stressed or diet change I ve not had weight change or anything ? I don t think k pregnancy is a possibility so what could it be ?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013