Light periods, black blood, stomach bloating. Taking birth control. Negative pregnancy tests. Causes?

hi, i was on the pill and reguralry took it at different times. 5 weeks ago i had a average period on my pill break a bit lighter than usual but at the time was expericing early pregnacy symptoms then last week on my next period it was extremely light and i only had black blood , i took a pregnacy test and it came back negative but i have been very bloated had stomache tightening and feeling i need to be sick, the veins on my breast have also become more noticeable?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  72 Awaiting Answer