Light periods, bad mood swings, tiredness, breast pain, nausea. Pregnancy symptoms?

I had my daughter a year ago and usually my periods are regular, my last period was aug7 2012 and lasted 2 days and was light. For a few weeks now I ve been overly emotional and bad mood swings. Sex isn t very comfortable and not much of a sex drive. I should be due today for my period and it hasn t came yet. I m also very tired, my breast usually hurt a week before my period and they don t right now. The same thing happened my first pregnancy. Could I be pregnant? I also had minor nausea the last week or so and got a little worse today.. I took a test yesterday and it was negative, should I take another one?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012