Light period, cramps, negative pregnancy test, nausea, frequent urination. Could I be pregnant?

Hi, I had sex July 13th for the first time. No protection but he used the pull out method way before he.. you know. Well, my first period after I had sex was super heavy and was 2 days late. However, ever since then my periods have been lighter and one day shorter and early by 4-7 days defiantly not the same as my regular flow also I have hardly had cramps and I usually have terrible awful cramps. I took 3 pregnancy tests one 7-26 the other 9-16 and the most recent 9-29. All negative. I have had some symptoms such as I feel like my belly is getting larger and some nausea and i have to urinate more often (could be from drinking 3 bottles of water a day now)I have also just started to work out again in August for at least 8 hours a day doing strength training. Please tell me if there is any possible way I could be pregnant. Also I feel like I have a heart beat in my stomach . I weigh 115 pounds. Maybe it could be my aortic valve or am I paranoid. Also that was my first time having sex.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012