Light bleeding, less pain, trying to conceive. Suggestions?

hi i am XXXXX 22 years old i want to ask that earlier i used to have periods for 3-4 days and the flow was good but this month the bleeding fow is very less and its being 2 days now n there is less pain than earlier. please suggest me what should i do and me and my husband has planned for the kid but unfortunettly nothing happen what should we do
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012
Hi. If you have abnormal bleeding ( very less than before) only this time and you were trying to conceive also, then I will advise you to get an internal scan done to rule out that this was normal and no chance of any ectopic pregnancy. Pain may or may not be there. If all fine, nothing to be done , take some iron preparation and try next cycle.