Light bleeding, frequent urination, more apetite, drowsiness, abdominal cramps. Pregnant?

Hi, my name is India and i have a few questions about why my oidy has been doin crazy things. The beginnging of this month of October has been weird. Three weeks ago i had my period but i was just spotting light/red bleeding and wen i starting spottin da first day it stopped but then next day i started spottin again and it had stopped then. Ever since that happen i been eatin more frequent urination sleepin more n everyone keeps sayin im gaining weight far as my stomach . I ve also have been habin lower stomach pains n pelvic . Two days ago i was crampin n da next day dats wen i startin spottin this light period dat omly lasted for two days. May i b pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012