Lethargic, unmotivated, lack of energy, easily distracted, anxiety. What is going on?

I'm a 28 year old male. Over the last few years I've found myself regularly going through phases where I feel lethargic, unmotivated, lacking energy, easily distracted and getting regular head aches. I also find I struggle more with exercise - for example I get dizzy and get the shakes after only a small amount of exertion . I find myself feeling anxious and getting wound up over the smallest things. I don't direct anger at people but I can feel it knotting me up inside. As I'm getting older it seems to be getting worse. I went to the doctors a while ago and had a blood test. All was OK and that's as far as I took it as I felt a little stupid going to the doctors with such a complaint.

For you information I'm not over weight, I try to exercise regularly, I drink plenty of water and have a healthy diet. When I feel like this I don't feel like me.

Do you have any thoughts on this?

Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013