Lesions and shadow in lungs, subcranial mass. Lung CT scan done. Lung cancer?

Good day doctor., I just want to know if the report of my father lung ct scan is a cancer or not ! The report as following: *openion: -Supcarinal and right hilar confluent ill-defined soft tissue lesions likely lymphnodal. -Heterogeneous infiltrates in the apical segment of the right lower lung lobe(small consolidation nodular shadows).this may be attributed to local infection. ***the subcarinal mass measures 4.0 x 2.5 cm in diameter. I appreciate your answer,thank u
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012