Legs swollen. Had cellulitis, lymphoma. Why is the dead skin coming off?

after the death of my sister i was on my feet for almost two days straight. the lower legs swelled and some open spots appeared seeping clear fluid. tried keeping them clean and covered with neosporin and bandages. eventually i was told i had cellulitis in one leg and took bactrum for ten days which cleared up the swelling, redness, and heated areas. the open spots appeared to be shedding dark dead skin. it just seems the areas under the dead skin that came off are taking a while to heal. they still seem to weep , and traces of blood where the edges of the dead skin were. i m in maintenance chemo for lymphoma , type II diabetic, overweight and a smoker...
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012