Legs feel heavy, tingling sensation after drinking alcohol.Very sensitive to carbohydrates. How to cure?

Whenever I drink alcohol my feet begin to tingle and my legs feel very heavy. The next day my legs feel full and tight and the tingling sensation comes and goes. Also, I have become extremely sensitive to most carbohydrates (wheat, sugars, processed foods), which result in tingling and cramping in the feet and hands (same day) and acne on the face after eating (next day). I have removed all these things from my diet , but I don t feel like I can go on forever with this diet being so restrictive. So what does this sound like? I ve been told this sounds like Leaky Gut, but I can t be sure. All my blood work came back normal. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012