Leg pain, joint pain, lower back pain, swelling, ulcerative colitis. Done MRI, CT scan, blood work. Had Gallbladder removed. Suggestion?

Hello, I am a 40 year old female who developed severe pain in the legs about 1 year ago . The pain is at its worst in the morning upon awakening and brings me to tears. It seems to improve during the day. When I lay down in bed at night or sit in the car for too long, the pain comes back. I would describe the sensation as a dull aching pain that is difficult to point to. It does not radiate but instead covers a large area (starting from lower back to toes). My toes feel as thought they have been crushed by a car. I don't have any joint pain, swelling, or redness anywhere and I do not feel any additional pain when my leg is touched or squeezed. What are some potential causes of this type of pain. I have had an MRI, CT scan and blood work which were all unremarkable. I did recently have my gall bladder removed about a week ago. I also suffer from ulcerative colitis which only flares up once every 2 years.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013