Leg pain due to rolling the ankle severely, calf pain, foot numb. Is it just strain ?

I rolled my ankle quite sevlerely 2 Weeks ago (on Monday to specify) and I went to work standing on crutches with my leg bent for two days in a row begging this last Saturday. They were both 8 hour shifts 30 lunch and two 10 minute breaks. After work today my calf hurts and is so swollen its starting to make my foot go numb. Is it just over strained from holding my sprained ankle and foot up all day? Or should I be a bit more worried? Its colder than my other calf as well.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012