Leg has rashes and tiny pimples that itch. On polaramine. Is it sufficient?

I was spreading sugar cane mulch and later noticed a small red lump about the size of a 10c piece then little tiny pimples around that which have now joined up and a rash stared from near the red lump on the inside of my upper leg now the rash has spread around my back on my neck and on the backs of my legs it is very very itchy and is driving me crazy I seem to get a bit of relief when I have a shower and I am taking 1 polaramine twice a day which isn t helping
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012