Leg feels weak after a hot shower, fibromyalgia, severe arthritis in spine and shoulders

When I take a hot shower I get weak in the legs (they feel rubbery) and a litte SOB. I am 60. I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and severe arthritis in the lower spine and the shoulders. Is the shower incident part of that? Had my heart checked and it was fine. There is a history of connective tissue diseases in my family ( scleroderma and lupus) but the Dr didn t find anything like that on all my tests.
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012