Left testicle in pain. Why? Can a visit to urologist cause it?

Hi! I am 19 and just came back from an urologist . I have felt pain in, or more accurately, little above my left testicle . This has already once happened to me, but after 12 hours everything was good again. This time it is lasting for over 3 days. My doctor said that this was because of Frenulum breve, but I have read a little bit in the net and never found a connetion between the two. What do you think should I do - go to another urologist or is he right an this is the cause of my pain?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012