Left sided abdominal pain growing gradually, extending to lower back, waist. What could it be?

hello i have been feeling a left side abdomen pain for the past year i have been to heamotology for other health issues but they found nothing no the pain is growing gradually in the past weak but at first i thought it was lifting at work but now the pain i going down on my lower back pain and waist paintline under my belly i have been at my GP but he took it as a simple thing that time ithought as well that i might have bowel cancer but because there was n o symptoms of blood in my stool he said it would probably go thank you worried RK
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013