Left side weakness, tingling, got lymph nodes removed. Blood clot in left arm years back. Is clot cause of damage?

In 2011 I had a blood clot in my upper left arm that resulted in an direct hospital admission. I walked around for 10 days before the clot was diagnosed despite me telling doctors something was wrong. My health went downhill since the clot. I have left side weakness & tingling all the time, left side stays sore, & just recently I had to have my lymph nodes removed from my left armpit. I've never had any injury or infection to my arm (one of the questions the surgeon asked). Could the blood clot have cause this much damage to my body?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013