Left side including hand, fingers, arm, and leg as well as certain part of my throat feels weak

My left side including hand, fingers, arm, and leg as well as certain part of my throat feels weak but not necessarily numb. When I m standing it feels as though i have to always use my right leg to stand on although i CAN stand on my left leg it just feels weird uncomfortable almost unrelaxing and unsettling. I am a 24 year old male and have had no real medial history other than jaundice as a new born and a mild case of anxiety about a year or so ago, the doctor prescribed me a medication that i do not remember the name of but it was common. I also get occasional attacks where i feel as though i cannot swallow!
Asked On : Wed, 11 May 2011