Left atrial abnormality, low blood pressure, heart pounding, no chest pain. EKG test done. Cause of concern?

For the past 3 years, the EKG done during my annual physical has had a left atrial abnormality. The doctors never seem concerned with it and dont order any follow up testing. I am a 45 yo female, smoker, 5 7, 200 lbs. I am in very good health (surprisingly). All labwork is normal. My blood pressure is low 100/70. During exercise or exertion, my heart feels like its pounding too hard, but I never have chest pains. I have done a lot of research and it seems that this is a common finding for otherwise healthy people. Should I be concerned and follow up with a cardiologist?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012