Leaking amniotic fluid led to miscarriage. On progesterone tablet. Sufficient to avoid pregnancy?

hi doctors, my wife was 16 week pregnant but unfortunately she had miscarriage due to leaking amniotic fluid . i dose not find the absolute reason of leaking amniotic fluid. my doctor had giving her progesterone tablet 200mg and human chorionic gonadotropin hormone 5000 iu injection during second month of pregnancy. my last sonography at 16 week 4 days was normal but after 4 days she was leaking amniotic fluid please reply me soon.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012