Laugh and talk while asleep meaning react to dreams. How can I get over this?

I am 30 years old male. I have big problem sins child sometimes in my dream what I am doing in my dreams I am reacting my dreams example if I laughing my dream I am realy laughing. If I talking someonce I am talking realy on my sleeping position it is not a prob to me but if I doing something wronge that also I am doing its too irritating to me plz give me a salutions or which dr I need to consult solve this problem......
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013